Sunday 9 February 2014

***Review*** Polysporin Excema Care

Well I have to admit this winter has been a harsh one. I know I live in Canada and winter is part of who we are, but seriously this one has been wicked, especially when you are a victim of Excema !

My daughter has suffered from Excema /psoriasis for many years and we have never really been able to find a product to help her. We have seen doctors and dermatologists, and tried every cream on the market, but to no avail. 

Her biggest struggle has been not giving into the itch. Once she starts scratching there is no stopping it.

So when the opportunity arose for me to test and review Polysporin's new Excema care line, we were more then willing. 

Their products include :

ECZEMA ESSENTIALS™ Daily Moisturizing Cream

ECZEMA ESSENTIALS™ Daily Body Wash

ECZEMA ESSENTIALS™ Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Cream

I was skeptical at first because of so many prescription creams that have never worked for us, but I have to say that after a week of using these products we really noticed an improvement! 
Much less redness and itch and the patch itself has shrunk to almost half it's size! 
We have now been using it for about 3 weeks and we are still very happy with the results! 

This has been the first thing we have tried that has helped consistently. The three step process ensures that the Excema stays moisturized at all times.

We couldn't be happier and we just purchased our next supply of all three products! 

Thank you Polysporin!




Disclosure: I am part of the the POLYSPORIN® EczemaEssentialsTM Blogger Campaign with Mom Central Canada and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.”


No comments:

Post a Comment