Tuesday 18 October 2011

My continued love for Seventh Gen!

Not only are Seventh Generation products at the top of my buying list, they are also at the top of my Awesome generous company list!  During the month of October for every bag of Seventh Generation diapers that is purchased they will donate one bag to a local Canadian Women’s shelter! So now I dont only feel great buying their awesome diapers for my kids, but I can also feel that I will have done a good deed!

They have generously sent me 4 packs of diapers to donate to the organization of my choice and this week I will be heading over to my local CLSC and donating them to parents in need! What a great feeling!

Keep up the great work Seventh Generation!


Disclosure: Seventh Generation provided samples for my review. However, all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own and no monetary compensation took place.

No comments:

Post a Comment