Tuesday 30 July 2013

Review : Instep Quick 'n EZ Bike Trailer


So as a mom of 2 I always say that I want to get in shape, but I can never find the time to get to a gym. Arranging for childcare is a hassle and since I don't drive getting there is also a hassle!
I have tried working out at home with workout DVD's and video game workouts, but alas the couch always gets the better of me and I never keep it up.
Before I met my husband I used to walk everywhere, not out of choice but out of need! I had no car or license and I needed to get places, so after my daughter was born it was easy to get back in shape.
But once my prince charming came along 12 years ago with his four wheeled steed, getting everywhere I needed to be became  A LOT easier! And as it got easier I got lazier!
So needless to say after my son was born 3 years ago my body never got the same opportunities as it did after my daughter...
When we moved into this house last year I swore that I would get out and jog every morning since our neighborhood was so quiet and had so little traffic.
Get up at 6 a.m while everyone was still asleep and jog my butt off for 30 minutes! That was my plan!
Well its been a year and not once have I woken up at 6 a.m!
I needed a solution, to be able to jog anytime of day that I felt up to it, without having it be too early or too late at night.

Meet my solution:


This beauty has solved all my problems! I can now jog any time of day, I just strap my little guy in there and run! I can also use it as a bike trailer which is something I would like to do this fall as well!

This jogging stroller / bike trailer can hold two children with five point harness and has lots of other fun features such as:

- A bug screen
- A rain shield
- It folds down flat for storage in 2 minutes
- comes with the conversion for the stroller ( something you usually have to buy extra)
- parking break for stroller mode
- 80-100 lbs weight limit
- Storage area behind the child seat

My only con to this jogger is that in stroller mode the front wheel can be a little wobbly when you are on a bumpy road. Otherwise this thing is a dream.

They sell for about 150-200$ in stores, or you can maybe catch a great deal like I did and grab it at a garage sale for 50$!

I give this one a A+!


No comments:

Post a Comment