Tuesday 6 August 2013

It's that time of year again!

God how I love the easy mornings of summer....no alarm clocks, no rushing around, no cranky kids...
But alas! All good things must come to an end! With my teenage daughter waking up at 11 every day all summer, it is going to take a miracle to get her up in the mornings!
It usually takes a good solid month before our routine is down pat.
We try about 2 weeks earlier to wake up a half hour earlier every two days, to try to re-set her internal clock.
Maybe easier said then done but we try! 
One of our biggest struggles is getting her to eat breakfast before she leaves.
 When she eats that early she doesn't feel well, but if she doesn't eat, it makes for a long wait until lunch.
I need something portable that I can send off with her to eat once she gets to school.
I usually opt for cereal bars, drinkable yogurt and fruit.
She has always really liked YOP drinkable yogurt. It's easy, portable and she can pretty much eat it anywhere.
And I am happy to send her off with something healthier then a pop tart or a bag of sugary cereal.
As moms we want whats best for our kids, although it's not always easy we are lucky to have those available products to make our mornings a little easier on everyone!

 If you would like to try YOP out for yourselves, head on over to the Life made Delicious Facebook page for your free coupon on August 7th, while supplies last so make sure you get there bright and early!

https://www.facebook.com/LifeMadeDelicious

Leave me some comments and let me know how you guys get your kids out the door in the morning, awake, dressed and fed!


“Disclosure – I am participating in the Help YOP Help You Blogger Campaign by Mom Central Canada. I received compensation as a thank you for participating and for sharing my honest opinion. The opinions on this blog are my own.”

No comments:

Post a Comment