Monday 30 September 2013

Is it Fall already?

Wow tomorrow will be October 1st! Where has the time gone?? I remember when I was younger, the days, months and years would pass so slowly. I would always hear my older family members say "The days and weeks just fly by" I would mumble under my breath " I guess you haven't just spend the WHOLE day at school with double math...."

Little did I know years down the line I would be repeating the same words they did on a weekly basis! Weeks fly by, weekends even faster. But now I am seeing the seasons fly by, with of course the exception of winter which seems to last for 10 months of the year!

I used to think that summer was my favorite season, the BBQ's, the swimming, the late setting sun. But now, I think this is the first year that I have accepted that I truly love Fall. I love the sweater weather, the late night fires, the crispy sounding leaves. I really do love it all.

I really want to take the time to appreciate fall this year, take lots of family pictures, do some cute crafts like the cute little bird feeder P and I made last week.



This afternoon we will be making some special birthday cookies for Daddy's birthday too.

I hope I keep true to that, with life so busy it is sometimes so hard to find time to step back and enjoy the moments. But if I don't do it who will! Stay tuned to see all my awesome fall stuff this month!

Oh and I will also be featuring some great reviews and hosting some fun giveaways! There is one ending today on my Facebook page! Check it out!

Now that I have you thinking, what is your favorite season and why?


1 comment:

  1. Definitely fall. I used to find it depressing, but now I just love watching the leaves change and fall off the trees, the fresh cool air, sweaters, wooly socks, fires!!! I love it all :)

    ReplyDelete