Tuesday 1 October 2013

Testing Tuesday

So I know I was doing posts call Pin-Thursdays, where I would test a pin from Pinterest but doesn't Testing Tuesdays sound better? So here we go!

As I mentioned yesterday we made my husband some Birthday cookies and where else would I turn to find a delicious recipe?

Why Pinterest of course! Make sure you check out our Pins and feel free to send me any that you would like to see my try out! Here is the link to my Pinterest page:

Everyone Needs Mom Pinterest Page

I just started yesterday so please bear with me on the few pins I have up!

 So back to testing!
This is the recipe that I tested:
http://www.iheartnaptime.net/pudding-cookies/

I pretty much had everything on hand with the exception of the box of Vanilla pudding mix, so it was pretty straight forward from there. I left them in the oven about 11 mins but basically watched for the browning of the bottoms for the last 2 mins.
And drumroll pls.........

These are soooooo good! You can really taste the creamy vanilla pudding. Definitely a Pin-Sucess!!

I would also like to announce the Winner of the 100 days to Christmas e-book.

Sandra Haydon

Congrats to you and keep an eye on your email inbox for your copy!

Remember folks, watch my Facebook page and my posts to catch some great giveaways!

No comments:

Post a Comment