Monday 16 May 2011

So much has happened!

So sorry to my followers! I haven't put up a post in the longest time...and I have so much catching up to do! As you know the cold season has come and gone and come back again...I think we have each had our turn at least twice with some sort of cold or virus. But now we are all back to healthy and so much has been happening in my life! We are looking to buy a house..and so far we must have visited at least 30 homes and maybe 2 or 3 have really caught our eye...it is such a huge decision and so stressful. Its a huge investment and you basically work your butt off to pay for it for the next 20 years so you want to make sure you make the right decision...we might have something now that we really love but I don't want to talk about it yet, in case I jinx it! As we go along our journey I will keep you posted. Thankfully we have a great, wonderful, understanding Realtor that we work with who is able to help us every step of the way! If anyone out there is looking for a Realtor send me a message and I will provide you with his coordinates, its the best decision you will ever make.


Ok next...my son turned 1 last week and what an emotional milestone it has been for me...part of me is so proud that he has grown into such a smart and healthy big boy! But part of me is so sad, since he will be our last baby....I feel this past year just flew by and I feel nostalgic that he will never be that teeny tiny baby ever again...I know that we have so many exciting and amazing memories ahead of us...but I think every mommy wants their kids to stay young forever...



I have a ton of new product reviews coming up starting with my review of the Guzzie and Guss 042 Stroller with a giveaway! That will be coming in the next few hours so make sure you check back later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment