Friday 10 June 2011

30 days til' 30....

Yup....the time has come....the dreaded 30th birthday is a mere 30 days away....Am I depressed...no not just yet...My 25th was hard...I felt like it was officially waving goodbye to my youth and now officially being tagged a grown up....And now with my 30's just around the bend I am waving goodbye to my pregnancy years ( my cutoff was 30), my 20's, and am now officially on the downward slope to my 40's...
I have to say though that thankfully my hubby is 5 years older then me so I get to watch him go through it all first..hahaha. But seriously with age comes wisdom and experience right? We always say if I knew then what I know now things would be so different! But would they? Of everything I have seen and done in the last 29 years of my life would I really want to change any of it? Not sure? Would I have waited to get that really expensive purse when it came on sale for half the price the month after? Maybe..lol But I dont think I would change anything major? With every obstacle came a lesson learnt or a new experience... Sometimes we just have to be happy and know that everything we go through in life is a path that we were supposed to follow and was an experience to make us grow into better and wiser people.

In my 29 years I have 2 healthy children to be grateful for and a 10 year relationship with my best friend who is now the entire other half of me. I have 2 sisters and a brother in law who support me 100% in anything I do. Awesome family in Ontario, who even if I only see them every couple of years, I think about you guys all the time.And I have a great network of friends...even if some of you I haven't seen in person in the past 10 years...(my network of Facebook homies!!) There is just so much to be grateful for and so much to look forward to!

So all of you readers who have a 30th coming up and all of you readers who have already passed that milestone, always remember you are only as old as you feel and always be grateful for each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment