Friday 16 March 2012

Preparing for the move!

So as some of you may know, we are moving soon and even though our move in date will probably be closer to June I seem to be having trouble with the whole organization and planning of it. Something I like to think I am usually pretty good at however....

If there are two things that completely irritate me as a control freak, its:

1. chaos in my environment
2. not having enough time to finish a task completely.

Packing for this move has made those two factors very predominant in my life these past few weeks, and some days I feel like I get a little crazy! I did however warn my family and friends of the upcoming dangers and told them I didnt mean anything I said during this moving process..Ha Ha!

I think the thing that has surprised me the most is how much STUFF we have!! And I am purging as much as I possibly can, I really really am. But I have only really packed maybe half of our basement and I am overwhelmed at how many boxes I already have.

And you know I love my followers and readers because I would never share this picture with anyone else! And this is just half of our basement!!


 
The next factor is how difficult packing can be with a toddler! It seems whatever Mommy puts into the box, P likes to take out of the box. So my true window of opportunity is during nap time, the 2 golden hours a day that I have cram everything I cant get done when he is awake.



I know we will get there eventually and we wont be packing boxes forever.....Right ?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment