Thursday 10 January 2013

Another Lazy day!

I came across an article today and I just had to laugh, toddlers are so unpredictable, some days they are content to just sit and play all day and other days its one meltdown after another!

The article I read is entitled:

46 Reasons my 3 year old might be having a fit:

His sock is on wrong.
His lip tastes salty.
His shirt has a tag on it.
The car seat is weird.
He’s hungry, but can’t remember the word “hungry.”
Someone touched his knee.
He’s not allowed to get in the oven.
I picked out the wrong pants.
His brother looked at him.
His brother didn’t look at him.
His hair is heavy.
We don’t understand what he said.
He doesn’t want to get out of the car.
He wants to get out of the car by himself.
The iPad has a password.
His sleeve is touching his thumb.
He doesn’t understand how popsicles are made.
The inside of his nose stinks.
Chicken is gross.
A balloon he got six months ago is missing.
A puzzle piece won’t fit in upside down.
I gave him the wrong blue crayon.
The gummi vitamin is too firm.
Netflix is slow.
He jumped off the sofa and we weren’t watching.
He’s not allowed to touch fire.
Everything is wrong with his coat.
There’s a dog within a 70 mile radius.
A shoe should fit either foot.
I asked him a question.
His brother is talking.
He can’t lift a pumpkin.
He can’t have my keys.
The cat is in his way.
The cat won’t let him touch its eyeball.
The inside of his cheek feels rough.
Things take too long to cook.
He has too much food in his mouth.
He sneezed.
He doesn’t know how to type.
The DustBuster is going to eat him.
His mom is taking a shower.
Someone knocked over his tower.
He got powdered sugar on his pants.
The yogurt won’t stay on his spoon.
EVERYTHING IS TOO HOT.

Now some of these struck home with us and others just made us laugh, but isn't it crazy how when we are going through these moments ourselves its not so funny, but when we actually sit back and think about it, they are priceless moments!

I am still not back on my feet from this cold! I still feel so run down and have zero energy! Havent made much progress on the cleaning front of this house, but I try to get at least one or two things done from my to-do list everyday. Hopefully by next week I will be back in the swing of things!

Tonight for dinner I am making one of my favorites Baked Ziti, I found the recipe on Pinterest my obssession! I have found so many amazing recipes and ideas on there!

Here is the link in case you would like to try it!

http://www.canyoustayfordinner.com/2011/02/14/three-cheese-baked-ziti/

What is everyone else having for dinner tonight?


No comments:

Post a Comment