Friday 24 January 2014

A new branch! Who likes to save money?!

Who likes to save money? I know I do!

We have all read those articles and watched those TV shows where people get hundreds of dollars of things for pennies after using coupons and searching for deals. Well although I cannot promise you that, I can promise you a new list of deals and savings that I will post on my blog every morning!

I very rarely buy anything unless on sale. I cannot remember the last time I paid full price for anything to be honest.

So instead of you searching the internet for great savings, I, your honorable blogger will do the searching for you!

I think it will be fun to see how much money we can all save! Stay tuned each morning to see what I can find!

Please also feel free to post your own findings, and don't forget to tell us how much you have saved!

No comments:

Post a Comment