Monday 4 April 2011

Every pan needs a lid...

I swear I must own 6 different sizes of frying pans, I usually only use one since its the biggest one and we are a family of 4 but I realized the other day when I went to make some turkey sausages from M & M that I have no lids for any of them....So now here I am stuck with no lid with turkey sausages that clearly need to be steamed...so being the super witty and brilliant person that I am ( this is where you shake your head in agreement)... I took out my splatter guard...

For those of you who dont know what a splatter guard is here is a picture :
Its basically a screen you put over your pans to prevent the splatter of grease or oil from getting all over you stove....

Ok so anyway I decided this would make a fine lid and wrapped it up with aluminum foil ...voila:


Here it is in action!

I know...I know...pretty smart... Rachel Ray, and Jamie Oliver think they can force me to buy a lid with my pans...hahahhahahaha not on my watch!!!!

1 comment: