Monday 4 April 2011

Oh farm house...how I love thee

My hubby and I came across this gorgeous farm house just around the corner from us that has just gone up for sale...It is everything I could every want in a home! Wrap around balcony, tons of land for the kids, lots of bedrooms and basically just gorgeous. Our one huge obstacle when we are looking at houses is SPACE...We need space!!!! I love the idea of an open concept and we need a huge master bedroom to fit our giant king bed we also need a lot of closet space and a nice sized yard for the kids. So with that criteria anything within our price range is very very rare...until this one came along. It is high in our price range in fact it is at the top of our price range, but we do love it and we will be visiting it tomorrow night. I cant wait.
Although we have seen many many houses on the internet and I can safely say that what is online is sometimes nowhere close to what you see in person! So I have the mentality of I will believe it when I see it....

So fingers crossed let's hope this is the one!

1 comment:

  1. Cant wait to see pics of it!!! I love the idea of a wraparound balcony...And thanks for the splatter shield idea...covers are a rare commodity here too...

    ReplyDelete