Saturday 5 March 2011

BOA's, UGH's and more!

Ok, so I would be cheating the world if I didnt tell you guys about my most favorite place to buy baby items!

www.babyheist.com

This site is so amazing! Everyday at 10 am they post one item that has been hugely discounted! The thrill of seeing what the item might be is so fun! It puts a little excitement in my everyday routine! They all are such great items as well some of them so unique!

They also have different specials such as an UGH ( Unknown Goodies Heist) which basically they give you a hint as to what is in it and how much it is worth retail. Kind of like a surprise bag!

Next is a BOA ( Bag of awesomeness) similar to an UGH only this time you give them a hint as to what items you would like..of course you have to be realistic as to the price range you choose, the options are usually 25$, 35$, 50$ and 75$. You also tell them the gender and age range you are looking for. I always include items I already have or dont need as well as sizing for any clothes or shoes that might be put in.

Last night was a BOA and the rush kicks. These things sell out fast so you have to be on your toes to get one! This is what I chose:

BOY
18-24mths ( I always chose older to make sure he can use everything)
50$
This was my hint:

A perfect place to pack my clothes when off to Maine my family goes! (Hoping for a trunki)
I love to Rock and Rattle but I also need a saddle ( Hoping for Rock and Rattle clothes or a trunki saddle to go with the trunki)
Learning to walk is so much fun in 2 more months I will be one!( Hoping for a juppy)
A suit to swim would be SUPER MAN! ( Hoping for a season's UV swim suit)
A way to DREAM and cuddle after a busy day of SIGN.. ( Hoping for a dream blanket or Baby Sign time DVD)
I would really love if all this stuff could be mine?

We have lots of squishy fish clothes, shoes, bibs, dk hats, and puzzles

Of course I am not expecting all of this stuff since it retails probably about 200+ dollars, but it gives them some different ideas to work with! The biggest thrill is when it arrives at the door and I am so excited to see what items I got! I will definitely give an update on my blog when I get my package which should probably mid to end of week since their shipping is also lightening fast!
 They are a canadian based company out of Ontario so all the prices are CAD, shipping is fast and customer service is awesome! Join the heist all you moms and dads you wont be sorry! Just be careful! Its addictive!

Happy Heisting!

No comments:

Post a Comment