Wednesday 23 March 2011

Sewing project part 2!

Ok so here is the moment you have all been waiting for! Drumroll please...........................

The item I made as my very first sewing project is a rice bag! These are put in the microwave and heated and you can use them on sore muscles, cramps, headaches..you name it! It isn't perfect but my lines are much straighter thanks to a tip from a fellow sewing buff!

Here are some pics....you may all look forward to receiving one for your birthdays...lol

Wanna win one?...First person to refer 5 friends to FOLLOW me wins their own hand crafted rice bag!

Make sure your referred followers comment here about who referred them
Must be new followers starting from today March 23rd!


OK just to clarify here are the rules: New followers have to both like my Facebook site ( http://www.facebook.com/pages/Everyone-Needs-MOM/199487523408752?ref=ts)  and be a FOLLWER of my blog by clicking the white FOLLOW button the on the right hand side of this blog site! Then comment below this post and tell me who referred them.Good luck!


2 comments:

  1. stopping by fro smartcanucks. new follower. I would love if you stopped by my blog
    http://makeupxmama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! I was just thinking in the wee hours of the night that maybe I need to get a couple of the microwave heating bags to warm up Cole's bed before putting him down - then maybe he'd settle! Perhaps I need to learn to sew them myself!

    ReplyDelete