Saturday 12 March 2011

I'm not old...Im just mature!

I can remember back when I was young and my parents were in their 30's and I would think man they are old! Well now that the shoe is on the other foot and in a few short months I will be in that number category...I thought 25 hit me hard but 30 is going to be a dark day I think! I know everyone says you are only as old as you feel....well sadly I feel 80! Sometimes my body aches and I cant eat the things I used to or I gain weight or get heartburn...I always laugh when I look over at hubby's night stand, he has his gold bond hand cream, his bottle of tums and his heating pad. All he is missing is his denture cup and we are officially 80 years old..lol

Being on the computer a lot I have noticed that I am squinting to read most of the time, so I dug out my old glasses that I got maybe about 7 years ago, I look pretty awful in them but I sure can see better! I think a trip to lens crafters for some nicer frames may be in order though!

This is what I look like and I'm not even kidding:


I can't write my blog today without mentioning that my thoughts and prayers go out to all the people of Japan and all around the world, with all the tragic disasters that have happened the last couple of days. You really have to stop and think about how grateful we should be,we complain about the cold and the snow, but think of all these countries where severe weather has completely devastated their entire cities and sometimes even countries. Ill take snow and cold any day! Please support your local red cross and other organizations so that we can reach out and help these poor people in their worst times!

No comments:

Post a Comment