Saturday 5 March 2011

Rain, Rain, go away!!

Temperature wise today was a beautiful day but add the buckets of rain which came along with it and it makes for one gloomy day!

With not much to do and hubby still bed-ridden, I decided just to do a little tidying, which included my highlight of the day...are you ready?...wait for it...wait for it.....

I organized the pantry!! ( see control freak post)

While not the most exciting thing for most people I get a thrill out of cleaning out whats garbage and putting order back into my food shelves! I am what they would call the anti-hoarder, and although I live with a guy who owns at least 92 pairs of jeans if not more, I do enjoy cleaning the clutter!

My daughter was over at a friends house tonight, so P and I decided to play downstairs after supper, it tires him out and exercises his muscles!

 My sister bought him this activity table for Christmas and he loves it! He has even started dancing when the music comes on..adorable!



Today I also wrote down things that I wanted to blog about so that I wouldn't forget, one of those things was a product review/product must have for all you new moms out there!

My video baby monitor! I love this device and although I only bought it when my son was almost 6 months old I do not know how I ever lived without it! This monitor gives me peace of mind while my little guy is in bed without me having to creak the door open to check on him, and believe me no matter how sound a sleeper you think your baby is or how ninja like quiet you think you can be, your baby will wake up!

We paid approx. 400$ for the monitor we have but it came with 2 screens, one 7" for our bedroom and one 4" which is portable. I know that sounds pricey, but do yourself a favor and instead of buying an 800$+ stroller get one of these instead and opt for a regular stroller. You will use the monitor everyday and probably use your stroller once a week if that. We have a regular stroller and it hasn't failed us yet!

So last but not least I will talk about my most favorite show to watch on Saturday nights ...which I am about to go watch now, Hardcore Pawn! My sister and I came across this show about a month ago and its a pretty funny show. A man and his adult children running a Pawn Shop just off of 8 mile..you should see some of the things people try to sell this guy...although I am 99% sure its all scripted and staged its still my enjoyment on a Saturday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment