Monday 28 March 2011

On to the next one..

Ok so now for the good fun stuff of the weekend! We went out for supper on Saturday to re-celebrate Nikki's birthday, since this month was so crazy busy we hadn't had a chance to officially go out for a birthday dinner! So we went to Casa Greque and had a great time! Portland was so well behaved I was actually able to finish my meal without him being in my lap. It was really fun! My secret when I make reservations is I always make the reservation for 3 more people then there actually is, that way I will know that I will have enough room, I have been to so many restaurants where they try to squish you into the smallest corner...which is annoying at best if you are just adults, but with a baby it is just impossible! So having that extra 3 places gives me the room I need!
Anyway food was great, company was great and we had lots of space!

Sunday we did the usual groceries and all that fun stuff, and I have to say writing my grocery list every Sunday is one of my most annoying chores to do. I hate thinking ahead for meals, sometimes I just dont know what I will feel like eating on Thursday...oh well I do it anyway, and when its done I am relieved!

Sunday nights we always watch Celebrity Apprentice, I am not a fan of Donald Trump, but I have learnt to tolerate him for the show. Who I do really like is his daughter Ivanka. Something about her just intrigues me, she is very smart obviously and she looks like you don't want to mess with her. I guess its just refreshing to see an heir to a Billionaire not be a spoiled brat kid coming in and out of rehab. She is just so put together! Kudos to her!

Still not feeling so well thanks to McSickerson (see previous post) so I am off to bed, goodnight all !

And don't forget we are only 4 followers away from a new giveaway! Keep referring!!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fabulous weekend!! Happy to hear it! Hope this week is full of just as much love + happiness!

    ox-Baby Pickel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Baby Pickel! I don't see your name in my list of followers make sure you are following publicly to be entered in all my contests!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't much care for Mr. Trump either, but the show is entertaining, aside from his presence. :)

    ReplyDelete