Sunday 6 March 2011

Oh Snowy Day!

Another day of yucky weather today! And hubby still in bed! I cant say I made much progress as far as my accomplishments today, I basically just did the bare minimum and rested.

I was inquiring on my numero Uno baby site www.babyheist.com about whether they would be getting any baby leg warmers...I see these adorable things everywhere and they are great to put on babies with onesies! They also double as arm warmers for those days when I want to put one of his funny t-shirts on but its a little chilly in the house. Luckily Baby Heist said they would be getting some soon, but also one of the moms from the site sent me a link of how to make them myself! Looks pretty easy and I think I will try it! I convinced my hubby to buy me a sewing machine with the promise that I would make some really cute baby things and make some gifts for friends as well...basically he just wants me to use it and not just sit it on a shelf with every other gadget I have ever convinced him to buy me...lol. If and when I get the courage to make them I will definitely post a pic on here!

This evening seemed like a longer night then usual but P refused to nap this afternoon so he was extremely cranky and only wanted to be held...but again as I have mentioned before..take a look at the pic below and tell me he doesn't make it all worth it! We were just getting ready for his bedtime bottle and books and he is wearing one of his new jammies that I picked up from Giant Tiger the other day!

My daughter is back to school tomorrow after being on March break last week and oh I will miss her so!!! She is so awesome at helping me when I need or just entertaining me when I need a laugh...I would put up a pic of her but she is at an age where she is not a fan of pictures...especially any "cute" one that I like.... :(

I have to say this winter weather is getting me down...I have felt so isolated this winter and its really starting to get to me...I don't drive and my hubby works long hours so I barely get to go out! Unless I ask my wonderful sister ( she likes it when I talk nice about her in my blogs) to take me shopping ( which I hate doing, she is not my taxi service)! I know she doesnt mind but its just the way I am.
I can tell you though that I will never take another spring, summer or fall for granted again, I will be outdoors every single day of those seasons being grateful that I can take a walk to the store if I want, or to the park or just to the backyard!

Have a great night folks Im off to do a load of laundry before I watch celebrity apprentice!

No comments:

Post a Comment