Sunday 20 March 2011

First day of Spring

Today is officially the first day of Spring! So can somebody please explain to me why we have a snowfall warning for tomorrow? Expecting 10-15 cm of snow!! Come on!!! Ease up on us mother nature! I know your mad and all but geeeez! I wanted to share this picture of my front lawn...as proof that the snow was actually going away and I could see grass!




We didn't go to Walmart yesterday, the weather was just to gorgeous to be inside a store, we went for a nice long walk around noon, then had family over and sat out for a bit! It was nice to finally be able to enjoy the sun and get some fresh air!

I am proud to say that last night I bought and registered my new website name www.everyoneneedsmom.com! Love how this started out as a way to vent and jot down some memories to a cool fun mini-job! I love to be able to have other moms and dads read my daily blurbs and relate to me!


So I think we are going to Walmart today, hopefully I can get some good stuff on sale, and test out the Guzzie and Guss some more!

Have a great day and stay tuned for my blog tonight to see if I made any great purchases!

No comments:

Post a Comment