Thursday 3 March 2011

Cookies, Teething, and contests!

Today was a frigid day in Qc, so we decided to keep ourselves busy by making a batch of Oatmeal cookies....my daughter is home on March break from school so we had a lot of fun while my little guy napped!

News on my little guy....he is getting 6 teeth at once!! For the past few weeks he has been really off on his sleeping schedule and hes just not been himself...now I know why! All 4 top front teeth are poking through and the two bottom ones to add to the two he already has! Poor little guy! But at least a good chunk of the pain will be over!


The past week or so I have been entering contests online and I am happy to say I have won my fair share! So far my winnings are:

- an umbrella stroller

-a 10$ itunes gift card

-cute little salt and pepper shakers from lipton sidekicks

-a hasbro family game pack, which includes a board game, 4 coke glasses, a 2L soda and a box of popcorn!

I guess its true if you dont play you cant win! I plan on continuing entering all that I can, who knows maybe my millions are on the way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment