Tuesday 29 March 2011

We are getting close!

Tonight Nikki and I were playing with Portland downstairs and he decided he wanted to play with his push walker. Here is the video!


Pretty good I think! He gets so excited sometimes that he goes too fast! But I think he will be walking very soon!

Adorable!

I am starting to get the kids Easter baskets ready, and I am mostly done with the exception of a few things I need to pick up for Nikki and a couple of handmade things I want to add in, where would you say is the best place to buy big baskets is? The Dollarama I am assuming, I just dont know if they will have big enough ones? Maybe I will have to make 2 for each of them. I bought a cute Easter sign that I am going to put outside on Friday! I will for sure take a picture!

Oh and today was laundry day...the worst of the "days"! If you can believe it I did 7 loads of laundry today and I still have more to do tomorrow! That is the laundry we have for 4 people for one week I would say at least 12 loads per week! INSANITY! Is that even a normal quantity of clothing?

1 comment: