Sunday 20 March 2011

Is it Sunday already?

I'm telling you the days and weeks just fly by! It was just Friday and now here we are Sunday 8pm...

Made a quick trip to Walmart today, the day slipped past us somehow and after doing groceries and other errands we only managed to get on our way at almost 4 and they close at 5! So hubby stayed with baby in the truck and Mommy ran in, I felt like I was on that old supermarket show, where they had a list of things they needed to find and they had to be the first one at the cash to win...





Well got my fabric, although sadly they have closed down the fabric section at the Walmart near me, they still sell pre measured packs at 10$, 12$ and 30$. But all the patterns they used to have are all gone.. I will have to look online.

Got my new Vileda Pro mist mop today, same idea as a swiffer only you use your own cleaner and have a re-usable machine washable cloth. I love the idea of swiffer for quick mops of the floor, but it was just too expensive to continue to buy all the cloths and cleaner! I will try this one out and let you guys know how it works!
My Nikki got some new jammies and a movie using some of her birthday money, I swear she must have a million pairs of Pj's but she loves them!

Just a reminder that I feel a surprise giveaway coming on sometime this week! So make sure you are following me by clicking the FOLLOW button to the right of this blog!

Tomorrow I will post pics of the fabric I bought and see if you guys have any suggestions as to what I can make with it!

1 comment: