Friday 4 March 2011

He was injured...injured bad...

So hubby was home today, threw his back out after almost slipping in the shower yesterday. Let me tell you a sick or injured husband is like having 6 babies at once...men for some reason need to be catered to and slaved over! Lets just say it was a long day! I love him to death but boy oh boy...

My sister came over tonight to take me shopping which was much needed! Armed with a cranky baby and a complete car inventory switch (car seat and stroller) off we went to Giant Tiger...although the shopping was terrible I managed to get the baby some cute jammies and a onesie that I will post a pic of in the morning.

And now as I sit here so exhausted from being awake since 6:30 this morning, trying to remember everything I wanted to write about tonight..I am coming up blank! So I guess I will cut this one short!

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment