Saturday 19 March 2011

Potty Mouth Parents!

I have to say that one thing that really bothers me is when I hear a parent curse in front of or even worse curse AT their children! I know sometimes they can act out or get under our skin, but there really is no reason to curse at them. Now, this is coming from me a person who NEVER curses, unless I am very very angry. Sometimes I will say something like "crap" and my hubby looks at me like I used the worst word in the book!
I cringe when I hear curse words! So when I hear a Mom or Dad in a store using them in frustration with their kids, I can't stand it!
Please parents, use caution when speaking with your kids, they learn by example and look up to you for how they are supposed to act and love to mimic how we do things! Be kind and be patient! We all want our kids to grow up and be respectful and caring adults!


And that was this mornings vent! Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment