Thursday 31 March 2011

Guzzie and Guss 042

Ok so I am continuing my testing and reviewing the Guzzie and Guss 042 model stroller and I am still in love. Every day I find a new thing on the stroller and fall deeper in love! Today I realized that the fleece lining that is on the seat of the stroller comes off so that in the summer its not too hot here is the pic:

I didnt realize at first because it was winter that a fleece lining would be a problem in the summer..lol But I am glad to see its an option to remove it!

I also assembled it with the bassinet part to show you. It only took me about 5 minutes to assemble it and have it ready to go. Here are a few different angles with the bassinet and it drove really well with the bassinet part on as well.




 Another great thing about this stroller is that there is a brake near the upper handle...for all you moms out there who wear flip flops in the summer and have tried to put the brakes on your stroller you know what I am talking about! I have ruined many a pedicure that way! Having the brake on the handle is a great idea!

Here are some more pics of the stroller with the seat part on it. Portland is so much more content to be facing me when we are out. He sits so much more peacefully!









Almost done my review and dont forget at the end I will have a giveaway! So make sure you tell your friends and follow me to be entered!

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a great stroller Julie! I wondered if you could post a pic of it folded up...does it fold small? I'm searching for a collapsible stroller to take on a flight. I'm guessing this isn't it? Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete