Wednesday 2 March 2011

Extreme Couponing...newborns...and snuggle time with Master P!

I don't know if anyone saw the show on TLC last night called Extreme couponing, but let me tell you its something else! I'm all for using coupons to save money and I definitely do it myself, but one lady had 9 baskets of groceries and paid something crazy like 50$. The woman had purchased 150 chocolate bars which ended up being all free..but really...what do you do with 150 chocolate bars? Or 50 bottles of ketchup? Or 1100 bottles of shower gel...I mean seriously there has to be some kind of limit...Why not donate your coupons or products to a food bank or homeless shelter?? Anyway that was messed....

I got to lay my eyes on a tiny newborn today...a little 8 pounder...I only saw her for a brief moment but it brought me back to the days when my kids were just tiny babies...( OK well P was almost 10 pounds when he was born...but you get what I'm saying)....Just wanted to say thanks to Jay and Roxanne for letting me have that moment with little Ivy!

Last but not least snuggle time with P tonight in our bed, we like to watch Mickey Mouse club house in bed before the craziness of the bedtime routine begins...although the cartoons are cheesy its one of my favorite times of day with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment