Friday 18 March 2011

My family is whole again...and BOA round 2...

Nikki is home safe!! We were supposed to go and pick up the kids from the school at 3 which was their ETA. But I was watching out the window...like an anxious mommy, and saw the bus pull into the parking lot at 2:40. Grabbed the baby popped on his jacket and boots and out the door we went!

She looked so tired, but she was happy to be home! She said she had a great trip, and was skiing on the big hills by the end! So proud of her. But she said she doesn't want to go away again any time soon, she really missed us!
I am just so happy she is home and my family is whole again. I can relax and breathe easy!

I had great company today, some old friends came by for coffee and it was really nice to catch up! It helped what would have been a long day, pass quickly! So thanks guys!

To top it all off my dearest ladies at Baby Heist had another BOA today. Cant wait to tell you guys what I got this time!

So a very tired mommy is off to bed, excited for my trip to Walmart tomorrow, I plan on buying some things for my sewing projects, see what I am capable of making with my new sewing machine. Gonna bring along my Guzzie and Gus stroller, give it the ultimate shopping with P test!
Stay tuned for the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment