Monday 21 March 2011

It's all about the benjamins....

So I have been looking for a toy for my son's first birthday, its a plush bear from disney named Special Agent OSO. The Disney site has been sold out of these bears for as long as I have been looking for them. They retail 16.95. People on eBay are selling them for 60$-90$. This really sickens me when people do this. Instead of making a little kid happy, they go into the stores by all their stock and sell them for triple what they paid..Disgusting. I know that money makes the world go round' but when it comes to kids I find it despicable..They know that parents will do anything to make their kids happy and they play on those emotions. The Disney UK store always has stock of everything but they do not ship to Canada. Why does the store over there always have them and we don't here? It wouldn't surprise me if it was Disney themselves that were selling them on eBay!

Here is my precious bear that I am looking for:

http://www.disneystore.com/special-agent-oso-plush-toy-14/mp/1268582/1000267/



If anyone knows where I can a decently priced one, or sees one in their Disney store and feels like picking it up for me I would greatly appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment