Monday 28 March 2011

I'm baaaaaaccckkkk!!!

Bet you guys thought I forgot about you! Well I didnt just had a busy weekend filled with lots of fun stuff and other not so fun stuff! I will talk about the fun stuff later tonight but right now I have to vent!
Got my hair cut in Saturday morning, which I never have time to do! I havent gone in at least 3 months, so I made the appointment and vowed to keep it no matter what! My hairdresser is in our local mall which is by no means a super mall. It has maybe 20 stores and they are all mostly terrible..but its close by and has the necessities so it works. I brought Nikki and on of her friends with me and let them walk around and shop while I had my hair did! My hairdresser god love her always remembers what hair cut I get even though I only see her quarterly, she never remembers my name, but thats ok as long as my hair gets beautified...

anyway onto my story...after I was done I decided to walk the mall just to see what was there. I went into a new little kids clothing store and found Portland the cutest Harley Davidson jacket ever! It wont fit him for a a little while but it was on sale so I had to have it! As I was waiting at the cash a woman comes in and I am not even kidding or exaggerating... looking like she was hit by a truck...she was so SICK...coughing and sneezing..her nose all raw and red she must have asked the cashier 5 times for a kleenex in the 10 minutes I was there...This is a huge problem for me and I was so angry....I can understand if you are sick and all alone and you need to run to the pharmacy or grocery store quickly to pick up a few items...but why oh why must you shop? Especially shop in a baby/kids clothing store? I find that so irresponsible and disgusting. I quickly bought the jacket and b-lined it out of there...
A little while later I was browsing in the dollar store and low and behold who is standing right in front of me...sicky Mcsickerson hacking into the open air...rubbing her nose and then touching every single thing she could...come on!!!!!! Nobody wants your germs!!! In my head all I could think was " I am so getting sick thanks to this dummy" So ......here I am today feeling the tingle of a scratchy throat....that weird phelmy feeling in the back of my throat...and that sinus like stuffiness starting...

So great! Thank you very much sick stranger for sharing all your germs which now will pas through my whole family just because you could stay home....Some people are so ignorant!

No comments:

Post a Comment