Sunday 13 March 2011

Busy Week Ahead!

So the time has changed to an hour ahead, and I am already messed up...Firstly because I haven't had the chance to change all the clocks yet so half of my clocks are on the new time and half are on the old time..lol Secondly now because P woke up at 7:30 which was actually 8:30 he ate at 9 and just went down for his nap at 10...so confusing..my perfected routine has been all jumbled up! Not a good thing for a control freak! It will just take maybe a week of adjusting and we will be fine!

This is going to be a busy week for me! My daughter leaves for her School ski trip tomorrow morning so today we will be packing her stuff and running around to get the little odds and ends she is missing.
Tomorrow is the day I will start my spring cleaning! Thanks to the motivation of a friend of mine who started hers this weekend! It will be a huge task, but a huge relief once its done! That way when the nice weather rolls around I will be free to get out and enjoy!
Tomorrow is also the day according to Canada Post, that I should receive my B.O.A from www.babyheist.com ( See previous post)! I can't wait to see what is in it and tell you guys! I'll post some pics too!
Thursday I get my Guzzie and Guss stroller to review and I am really excited about that! I have been on the market for a stroller with a reversible seat for awhile, but there are so many to choose from that I am anxious to finally be able to test drive one!
Thursday is also St-Patty's day! Although the holiday now mainly consists of younger people and sometimes older people heading out to the bars for some green beer, this holiday is a fun family one for us since we are Irish! I try to make the most fun out of every holiday even the small ones for the kids to enjoy! I have a special surprise outfit for P that I bought a few weeks ago. Ill post a pic on Thursday to show you guys!

Yesterday we headed out to a mall nearby to do some shopping and get Mommy out of the house!! I have to say the shopping trip was actually enjoyable! P was so very well behaved! He had a small nap in the car on the way down and I brought some cheerios with me to keep him content! He was great! I didnt end up buying anything since I found the stores had nothing to offer me...except one store which had a really nice shirt on sale for 12$. I looked through to find a size small and was able to find only 1, so I took it off the rack...only to feel that it was still warm...warm from the last person who tried it on what must have been minutes prior to them putting back on the rack...GROSS!!!! I put it back on the hook and continued my day...I know that other shirts I have purchased have probably been tried on before, but to actually feel the heat of the other person still on the shirt???? I couldn't do it!

Oh well maybe I will have better luck next weekend! I am hoping to plan a trip to Walmart, I just love that store and I can spend hours in there! Here is a pic of my prince asleep in the car on the way down!



So keep your eyes open everyone for my new posts! And don't forget to LIKE my Facebook page as well by clicking LIKE on the right upper corner of my blog page! Its going to be a fun week I think! I just wish my girl was going to be home! This is the longest she has ever been away from home and Mommy is having anxiety.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment