Friday 11 March 2011

It's my party and I'll have Pizza if I want to!

Last night we had a small family get together for my daughter's 12th birthday. While she was at school I made her a special cake and decorated the house. I also got her little brother all dressed up in a fancy outfit for her special day!


Just like every year she got to choose what she wanted to have for dinner, this year she chose to have Pizza Hut. Now I think the Pizza is OK there, it is by no means my favorite but the stuff is so expensive! I always feel so ripped off when I order it. Even when they have "specials" you always ending up adding extras so it still costs and arm and a leg.
Well last night we were going to be 6 people so I ordered 2 large and a small. I couldnt believe it when I saw the size of the small 8 teeny tiny slices, it looked like a kids bambino pizza..and it cost 14$!!!! Oh well! She had her Pizza and was very happy! That is really what matters!

Here is a pic of my birthday girl!

We have a busy couple of weeks coming up, Nikki leaves for her week long ski trip on Monday with the school, which I am so nervous and sad about...I really dont like her being away from me for that long.. :(

Then we have my sisters birthday and my brother in-laws birthday. And the weekend after Nikki gets back she is having her birthday party with her friends...Hopefully in April I will do NOTHING at all! Although I am thinking of planning a trip to Kitchener to see my family out there, just trying to figure out if its possible logistically with P?

So that's it for now, just wanted to let you guys know that I have been in contact with lots of companies about doing product reviews and I have some really cool stuff coming up including giveaways! In order to enter though you have to be a follower so sign up and follow me we will have lots of fun together!

No comments:

Post a Comment