Tuesday 22 March 2011

Sewing project part 1

Ok so I know I told you guys I would show and tell you my first ever sewing project, but alas...its just not finished yet! Thought I would have time to finish it off tonight but by the time I got all my nightly things done, I was just too tired!
So I will for sure finish up in the morning and show you guys!

I had to share this video of P playing tonight! He is too funny, he must have a hundred toys downstairs to play with but all he wanted to do was play with his toy bucket!


I also wanted to mention that more than one person has emailed me or messaged me and told me that stuff on my blog has helped them. Either they relate to me, they have used a product after reading my reviews or they have listened to my experience and advice and it has helped them in someway. I really love to hear things like that! If this blog can even help out one person I will be fulfilling my purpose! I really enjoy writing this blog and the fact that you guys love it too, makes me so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment