Tuesday 15 March 2011

Nothing like a BOA to brighten my day..

Well here it is folks! The day we have all been waiting for! My BOA has arrived! I also received a few other parcels I was waiting for so it was like Christmas! Well here it is:

If you recall I had chosen the 50$ BOA for age 18-24 mths ( cause that's his clothing size and I always go bigger to make sure he can use whatever I get)

This is what I received:


I have to say I was sooooo happy! The item I wanted the very most (A dream Blanket)I received! So add in the tons of other great things I got with it, and you have one happy Mama!!
As soon as I opened it all up I ran to my computer to send a thank you email to the ladies at Baby Heist, they really treat all their customers the same way as they would treat their friends and family. The customer service is just terrific and they will do anything they can to help! I hope to meet these ladies in person one day since they do a lot of trade shows and play date get togethers.

Here are a few closer pics of the stuff I received:
First is a super cute T-shirt:

Next is a hoodie that says " LOCK UP YOUR DAUGHTERS":

A rock and rattle long sleeved shirt:

Some super cool shades!


My most amazing Dream blanket (which retails at 50$ or more alone!)

and some big packets of 50 SPF kids sunblock!


Those ladies at Babyheist gave me a ray of sunshine during my bad week! Thanks a million ladies you guys are amazing!

My next parcel contained 2 shirts that I ordered from a Work from Home mom who makes adorable things! Sadly she will be closing down her shop as she just didnt have the time to keep up with the orders she was getting. But thankfully I was able to order these super cute shirts from her:



So I had a pretty good day,got some of my spring cleaning done. I love the feeling of purging! I love organization and getting rid of things that I no longer need or use! Only got 1/4 of the way done, but its a start !
Basement-0 Momma-1

Now for a new episode of Glee!

Good night!

1 comment:

  1. What an Awesome BOA! We LOVE our dream blanket!! So wish it came in KING size for our bed :P

    ReplyDelete