Wednesday 16 March 2011

Halfway Through!

So its a dreary Wednesday, raining and gloomy outside, but it is officially halfway through the week, which means my Nikki girl will be home in 2 days! I can't wait!
I will continue my basement clean up today (hopefully!) and maybe I will be able to find some of the things I have been looking for over the last few months! Yesterday I found a basket full of pants that I put away last year when I was pregnant. Last year at this time the sight of them made me nauseous since I was well aware I could not fit in them!
I also found some pictures that I was looking for that I will scan and put up here tonight, of Nikki when she was tiny! Time goes by so fast and the kids grow so quick that I am thankful to have all these pictures to remember certain moments.

I have to tell you guys about a prank that Mike and Nikki pulled on me on Sunday. They had gone out to do the usual errands and came back with weird looks on their faces. Nikki ran in telling me that the guy at the cash of Jean Coutu told them that he found out that our local KFC ( which burnt down about a year ago I think) was caught using Skunk Meat instead of chicken just before the fire and were about to be shut down! Now for those of you who don't know me....I have a huge phobia of Skunks, I dont like the way they walk or smell or look or anything about them. I literally freeze in my skin if I see one even on TV! So you can imagine my reaction when I knew that I had eaten from that KFC just a few weeks before they closed! I sat down in the kitchen chair and rocked back and forth...repeating " NO,NO,NO" Then I looked up and they had a look on their face of semi laughter, semi-regret...guess they didnt think my reaction would be that bad...lol Anyway they divulged that they were only kidding, but that was a terrible thing to do to me! Now I must think of something to get them back! I am accepting suggestions.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment